Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hardskin - Same Meat, Different Gravy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wat you have here my friends, is old faves Wat Tyler giving it the big 'un as an old school Oi! band. It makes me laugh like a drain, but then i've always had a base sense of humour. Not much makes laugh out loud. These boys do. I love the fact they've got themselves booked as a 'legit' Oi! band across the world. Entertaining evenings i'm sure.

1 Hard Stuff
2 Millwall Mark
3 Law and Order
4 Who's That Boy?
5 Make My Tea
6 Two Chords - Two Fingers
7 The Boys in Blue
8 Copper Cunt
9 Down the Pub
10 Skinhead
11 She's a Right Sort
12 Still Fighting Thatcher
13 Skin Hard

Hardskin - Same Meat, Different Gravy

1 Comments:

Blogger Pogel said...

Worth a listen then. Without your link to Wat Tyler I would might have ignored Hardskin.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home