Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, July 17, 2008

All - She's My Ex

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So, Milo went to college, but as The Descendents dissolved something equally as wonderful emerged. All have released some first rate records over the years despite the changing vocalists. This just happens to be one of my favourites. Best love songs since The Buzzcocks, easy. If you click the sleeve above it'll take you to the All site which also links to The Descendents as well. Get some Descendents tracks Here, including the brilliant 'When I get Old'.
This single comes from All's third LP, 1989's 'Allroy's Revenge'. Great LP & Scott Reynold's does an excellent job stepping into Dave Smalley's shoes.
And no, don't read anything into this post. I've not been crying into me Blackthorn for the last 11 weeks!
Been lucky enough to see this lot a few times in Newport, great live.

All - she's My Ex

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always prefered Descendants to All, not sure why. Guess I'm just a Milo fan.

But that song is pretty good, might have to go check out some of them All albums more closely...



http://metalbastard.blogspot.com
http://monkeybastard.blog.com

5:32 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Hi david,
Recomend 'Breaking Things' in particular.
Try http://www.borninthebasement.net/index.php?s=All%2C+Descendents

For loads of All & Descendents stuff.

J

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Crazy" is one of the best ALL tunes ever! The quest for ALL continues 20+ years on...

Great blog, baby :-)

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home