Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, May 02, 2008

Deprived/Resist - Fuck All Governments

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here's my election post for you kids. Great split single from 1992, on Profane Existence, Deprived/Resist, Fuck All Governments. Simple but pertinent I feel. I said somewhere recently that I wasn't a massive cover version fan. I often contradict myself like this. On here you get a couple of crackers. Deprived cover The Instigators 'The Blood Is In Your Hands' from their classic debut L.P. While Resist give us Spinal Tap's 'Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You'. Quality.
Something for everyone on this relaese I feel. Click covers to go to Profane Existence.
Move 'em out!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Deprived/Resist - Fuck All Governments

9 Comments:

Blogger gone said...

might be something to interest you over at my frog farm duuuuude

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers matey, I had a copy of this that got badly warped by a mate leaving it against a radiator - it ended up as an ashtray! Stylish but not very playable...

11:06 PM  
Blogger gone said...

wheres you gone john?

11:27 AM  
Blogger gone said...

i,ve organised a group of bloggers to search for your where abouts,their was a sighting of you on the log flume in barry island 2 days ago

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

I Kept my eyes open last week when I was down in Porthcawl on my holidays, thought I'd spotted him, but it turned out to be Richey Manic disguised as Lord Lucan. Still we're used to john's dissapearing acts, hope yer keeping well and are awaiting your return whenever that maybe. Respect!

10:20 AM  
Blogger gone said...

hey nuzz.Porthcawl spent every summer holiday down there,love the place(its the welsh riviera)OH YES IT IS!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Indeed bernard, it is a lovely place, had a real good time, a bit wet but hey that's Wales for ya, when I went to Snowdonia a few years back, it chucked it down everyday for 2 weeks, thinking of going to the Gower peninsular for a week in October, wonder what the weather'll be like then, not that I care. You guys are lucky living next to some great scenery having yer own culture etc, rather than homomogonized shit in some concrete newtown.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAW RESIST LAST NIGHT IN PORTLAND CAN'T STAND US PUNK

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to come back!!!!!
Here's a link for you:
First Terminus LP:
http://rapidshare.com/files/106851760/Terminus.zip.html
Now Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeronyme

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home