Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, April 14, 2008

Post 84

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Welcome again, to me round up of all things South Walian, I think deserve the attention of you lovely people in Peru. Really good young band, from Pontypridd South Wales, Post 84. Remind me a lot of Icons Of Filth or The Fits. They're currently looking for gigs for their June tour, so if you can get 'em a gig drop them a line on their my-space. Click logo.
Playing a benefit gig, organised by Peroxide (blog Photographer), for the faslane peace camp on, Friday April 25th 2008 @ the dyffryn, Aberbargoed. So book your flight from Peru today. Or maybe start rowing (carbon footprints innit!).
Check out the video. I really like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger gone said...

see wot you mean john,quite good init,have to get um down t.j,s

12:15 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Alright ain't it. Very Icons Of Filth, I think, it's his voice I reckon. which is fine in my book. See you got out of the jury service. Tell me how when I see you next!

11:25 PM  
Blogger gone said...

told um i just could,nt get up that early and i was a anarchist and they said cool..phew

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home