Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Various Artists - Mizaru Kikazaru Iwazaru

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Quality compilation CD on Blind Destruction records, featuring maily Welsh & West country Punk bands. My favourite sort of Punk bands as it goes. Some great stuff on here from Da Capo, This System Kills, In The Shit, Poundaflesh, Gurkha & Bomb Blast Men. If you see one, buy one they're only about 3 quid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Various Artists - Mizaru Kikazaru Iwazaru

Lets have a video from Gurkha as well shall we?

5 Comments:

Blogger gone said...

guess who drew the skull on the back

2:18 PM  
Blogger Punkzer0 said...

I don't think I can forgive you. Ever since I heard Disco Romance on your blog, I cannot stop playing it. I cannot believe after all of these years I had never heard this brilliant track.

9:50 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

bernard,
you & your skulls! You just crazy skull boy. You going to MDC on thursday now or wha?
garyching,
It's a catchy little ditty aint it. Always reminded me of the early Ants stuff a bit. I saw Bernard at a Discharge gig a few weeks back & it's even starting to grow on him. Now if we could only get Chris fuckin Moyles to start playing it in the morning i'm sure it's a number 1.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should check out Martin Gurkha's new band Warprayer sometime ;)

BTW, would you mind updating the link to my site in your blogroll when you're passing? Cheers ears.

3:02 AM  
Blogger gone said...

skulls its all i can do,punk init..yeap i,ll be there on thursday might even bring my fancy new camera i found see you there
bernardo

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home