Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 15, 2007

In Excelsis - Peel Session 8/02/84

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Featuring Spon (ex-UK Decay) on guitar , Errol Blyth on vocals , Mark Bond on bass (both ex-Ritual) and Roxy on drums. Great session this superior to the vinyl outings I think.

Tracks
Fire
Love Lies
Vows
Bonanza

Line Up
Roxy (Drums)
Mark (Bass)
Spoon (Guitar)
Errol (Vocals)

TX - 08/02/1984
Producer - Dale Griffin
Engineer - Nick Gomm
Studio - Maida Vale

In Excelsis - Peel Session

5 Comments:

Blogger Curious Guy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Curious Guy said...

Great post John. Thanks alot! Where did you find this recording?

10:56 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

I've had it on C90 ever since it was broadcast. I used to tape Peel all the time as a kid. Especially the sessions.
nice to hear from you curious as always. The Feud post the other week was excellent I thought.
J

11:26 AM  
Blogger Highlander said...

I would be enjoying this if I could get the bugger to download. I suspect Mediafire may be the victims of their own success at the moment.

10:38 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

We've hit 'em a bit a hard havent we! Theyve probably melted down. I've also picked up some shitty virus which I cant shift so i'll probably drop off for a while. Hope you can get it soon though Highlander.
J

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home