Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 03, 2007

Radio Stars : Nervous Wreck

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This my friends is dated. But is that a bad thing. I dunknow. You decide. Chiswick Records 1977, The Radio Stars, Nervous Wreck. Is it Punk? Were Cock Sparrer punk? It's certainly catchy as hell in a Cockney knees up style and I like it, which is kinda the point. File alongside Alberto Y Lost Trios Paranoias, punksploitation if you will.

Radio Stars - Nervous Wreck
Radio Stars - Horrible Breath

There Are No Russians in Russia from the Marc Bolan show in the Summer of 77.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this - just a fun singalong song.Not really punk but without punk it would not exist

11:46 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Wagon and band are the first things that spring to mind Rob yeah. But I couldn't discern as a kid and now i'm old I don't care. Like you say it's a fun singalog punk inspired to be sure and sing along I surely do.
Cheers for the comment Rob. Least you know someone's listening then!
J

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home