Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Billy Rubin/Cowboy Killers/Dead Wrong - Split E.P.

















Split single/E.P. from 1994. Part 3 of a snazzy box set type affair from 'First Strike Recordings'. I only own this one. Number 3. Mainly for the Cowboy Killers track 'Lummox'.

















Also featured are, Billy Rubin, who give us some nice Albini-esque noise.

















And John Peel much played, Dead Wrong, who give us some early Rollins Band/No Means No, type noise. See, there was life in the early nineties!
Clicking the covers makes them look really big & stuff.
Subhumans were bloody fantastic on Wednesday by the way.

Billy Rubin/Cowboy Killers/Dead Wrong - Split E.P.

2 Comments:

Blogger Toxik Boys said...

I've added your link on my blog ;) please visit www.crucifiedforyoursins.blogspot.com

This is a great site, a lot of good music! thanks for all

Cheers from Chile

pd: my inglish sucks, escuse me

5:09 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Your English is fine sir!
I've added your link. Nice stuff you have posted.
J

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home