Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, June 18, 2010

COMING SOON!!!


A Lora Logic interview that I conducted a few years back for a project that failed to materialize. In this short, informative Q&A Lora waxes about X-Ray Spex, Essential Logic and how to mesh spiritual consciousness with punk rock, as well as some insight on the internal struggles of the Hare Krsna movement.

I know what your thinking, that the last time I said "coming soon" it was for a Rivals/HMO/Resort interview that NEVER took place. Well, I won't shoot myself in the foot this time. The interview is in the can and just needs my usual bombastic introduction and a bit of editing. So stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There isn't enough Lora Logic on the internet.

You should still post this!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home