Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, March 29, 2008

KilnAboy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Support for Citizen Fish last night, (as they were for Inner Terrestrials a few week's back) were Cardiff based KilnAboy (A circled by the way).
If you've ever liked anything by bands like The Levellers, Men They Couldn't Hang (Highlander i'm looking at you) The Pogues et al you really should check them out.
Really good live band, with some great lyrics, with an anarchist edge.
'Raise your Flag' is my personal fave.
Click photo to go to their my-space and have a listen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Highlander said...

Don't want any trouble john, I'm on my way over to there MySpace page right now...

8:43 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

No come on Highlander!
Get your sparring gear out the attic. Let's take it to the floor! Si Jak!
;)

1:01 AM  
Blogger Highlander said...

KilnAboy didn't disappoint and I'm not even sure my sparring gear is still at my Mum & Dads (in Edinburgh) never mind the attic.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home