Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, December 07, 2007

Action Pact - Sounds 11/06/83

Great piece on Action Pact from 1983. Being the nice people they were, they the ask the interviewer to publicly thank Peel & Kid Jensen for support. I'd forgot all about Kid Jensen. He had some great sessions on his show as well, but Radio 1 didn't used to go Stereo til 10 at night in those days, so my copies were always crap.

Action Pact - Peel Session

Just a nice picture of Action Pact as I had a huge crush on George. Pre-Phil Langham this & interesting to see that at one point the band were indeed 'Dripping In Leather'.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

George or Louise (The Partisans)?

7:10 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Ha! Ha! LOL!
George all day man! Easy! Louise local girl, very attractive young lady, it has to be said but George just had that something that worked for me.

10:49 PM  
Blogger irishdave said...

these pieces from the music press are great! I never saw them first time 'round, so thanks!

9:10 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Cheers irishdave at least you and Nuzz are enjoying them, that to me means my quality control must be up to scratch if not my hit count, which has dropped quite a bit since i've been doing these. But i've got a new toy and I intend playing with it!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George or Louise? Excuse me, was Helen from The Violators chopped liver?

Sascha

3:38 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Sascha,
No, no one said that. We all carry our little torches. Helen, great looking girl, Summer of 81 , great single, on the down side, she did give us 'Shark Tabbo'......
Yup, still George for me.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, one can't discount Taboo sadly. Oh well, I do like the second Blitz LP.

Sascha

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home