Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Casualties



Now, I saw this lot live last night. I went primarily to see The Restarts who were the support act. I expected to watch The Restarts, catch a bit of The Casualties set then bugger off home early to bed. I've never been that keen on The Casualties recorded output. Same old stuff iv'e heard it all before (copyright crass) blah blah. But live they work. Really enjoyed them. Tons of energy, nice haircuts (I remember Conflict with hair like that mateys). Some of the cover versions are a bit dull, but that's my only gripe, but what the fuck, lighten up. If you've ever liked The Exploited, Disorder or Chaos UK or shoutty Punk in general catch 'em while they're over here. I can always change my mind about things. Download a few MP3's here. I now like The Casualties. If you have a problem, car park. Now. Bring your mates.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Casualties - Ugly Bastards
Check out other support band Rejected rather good Newportian Punk Rock. They say there is no room for hooliganism.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slobodan Burgher said...

Yeah I read that they played here (London) last Friday with Italy's RAW POWER nonless but I unfortunately did not go...argh!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home