Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, January 29, 2007

Barracudas : His Last Summer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I bring you this my friends for a number of reasons. Primarily because I bought it from a charity shop for 50p on Saturday.... But! But! Also because it's fantastic. And it is. I'm also now sick to death of Winter & need a bit of Summer in me life. Barracudas equal parts Ramones & The Clash, Punk Net 77 will give you a much clearer idea of what Barracudas are all about. Click the sleeve daddyio. I can't say Back a ruder.

Barracudas - His Last Summer
Barracudas - Barracuda Waver
Barracudas - Surfers Are Back

6 Comments:

Blogger Built, not born :-/ said...

How dare you! An MP3 of HIS LAST SUMMER...cool! My favourite cudas track...and I am a cuda!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Bargain. Great band. Jon, did you download SCUM alright, or still having problems ?

7:04 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

JSG,
If that's you Mr Gluck I apoligise for using your music without consent. But fuck it's a great EP & the kids need to hear it. I would also like Summer fun played at my funeral. So there.

10:46 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Nuzz,
Yup downloaded still sounds ok to!

10:47 PM  
Blogger anna cristina said...

The Barracudas are the best... Summer Fun is the best song - especially the intro, it's hilarious!

Thanks for the link! I just moved to http://pure-mania.net by the way...

5:44 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Been wondering where you'd gone! Thanks for the updated link & cheers for the link back.
J

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home