Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tank - He Fell In Love with A Stormtrooper

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Former bassist for The Saints and The Damned in heavy metal band shock. Sort of. Algy Ward's Tank. Produced by Fast Eddie off of Motorhead. What can I say! It was 1983. Crossover dude! I love this song regardless. And my copy is a really cool picture disc with wolves and shit! Come on! Just me then?
Like I say. Sue me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tank - He Fell In Love With a Stormtrooper
Tank - Blood Guts Beer

Do check out the live performance. It's off a kids TV show with an audience full of 11 year olds. It has some of the worst special effects in the history of special effects. The thunder and lightening (I kid you not) just has to be seen. All feels like it could fall apart at any second. I like my music like that. Keeps you on your toes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tank and Warfare was big around these parts, early crossover rules!!! Really, still pretty punky in attitude...we also liked The Blood very much!!!

Sascha

1:49 AM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Yay!
Not just me then. Thanks for the suppourt anon. I cant stop watching that tv performance. fantastic stuff I think,
Cheers
J

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home