Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, April 06, 2008

KilnAboy - Defy The Stars

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Let's all celebrate a Cardiff win, with a Cardiff band! I mentioned KilnAboy a few posts back. Rabble rousing Anarchist Folk/Punk in the vein of The Levellers, Men They Couldn't Hang, Pogues & a little bit of Waterboys in there.
Nice to have a little diversity in the old Anarcho scene again. Which was what made it so good initially.
Says on the back of the C.D. 'Copy & Distribute if you can be Arsed.' I can & I am. Go and see them live.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

KilnAboy - Defy The Stars

Only Pompey to beat. This is achievable. Defy the Stars. Indeed.

6 Comments:

Blogger irishdave said...

This is really good! I missed tthem here in Brum on Saturday night - too fucked (Not drink/drugs) to make it. My fucking loss - I'll kill to get to them the next time.

10:31 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Hi irishdave. Don't want to rub it in, but they are much better live than recorded as well. Which can often be the case with this type of stuff I find. I'm a sucker for an old fiddle and mandolin now and again. Cheers for the comment. And for the Lack of Knowledge stuff which I downloaded last night! Thank you.
J

11:02 PM  
Blogger Nuzz Prowlin' Wolf said...

Nice resut for ya!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous durruti said...

Great band, seen 'em live a couple of times on this side of the bridge. Cheers for this.

And good luck against the Skates (from a slightly nervous Saints fan).

4:37 PM  
Blogger Highlander said...

Aye, thanks for this John - not sure about this quote though "I'm a sucker for an old fiddle.." - could be taken all the wrong way.

10:34 PM  
Blogger John Liedown said...

Thanks for that Highlander. Makes me sound like Frankie Howard circa 1973.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home